Guava is one of the cheaper fruits in the market and we all tend to ignore this due to its low cost. We are always after pricy things. But off late, people have realized the value of guava. It is the most nutritional fruit of all. Let us examine the great benefits of this delicious fruit
1. Guava has abundant quantities of Vitamin A, B, C. This has high quantities of fiber and very low fat. Best food for people wanting to lose weight.
2. This is a great food for constipation, also for diabetic patients.
3. It has 5 times more vitamin C than orange.
4. We all know that leafy vegetables are very good for health, guava has twice the amount of fiber than leafy vegetables.
5. Guava has more fiber than apple. It is 10 times nutritional than apple.
We are seeing increased cases of hair whitening at a very young age. Isn’t there a solution for this? Doctors say there is in fact. The main reasons for white hair are genetic predisposition, stress. Do the following to turn white hair to black.
1. Warm 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply the warm oil to the hair massaging. Rinse it off after 10 minutes with warm water. Experts say doing this regularly decreases white hair gradually. This should be done at least 2 to 3 weeks.
2. Low iron in the body can also be the reason for white hair. So, eat iron rich foods like dates, jaggery foods etc.
3. Wrap mint, amla and curry leaves in a cloth and allow it to get exposed to sunlight for 3 days. Now, powder this mixture. Apply this as a hair and rinse off after it is dried.
4. White hair can be prevented by increasing quantities of curry leaves in food or taking raw curry leaf past on empty stomach.
5. Boil a spoon of black tea in a cup of water and applying this to the hair after cooling down yields good results.