Homemade medicine for eternal hair
Tulsi leaf has a great role in hair protection. This natural product is a great remedy for hairfall. The medicinal effects in it arrest hair fall. Not stopping with hair fall, it even repairs the damaged hairs. It has vitamins A, C, E, and K. These all act as powerful antoxidants.
While repairing the damaged hairs, it makes the follicles stronger thereby stopping hair fall. Tulsi leaves have 3.15 mg of proteins, 6% niacin, 40% iron. These aid in proper blood flow to the hair follicles. You need to follow some tips to have a good hair line throughout your life.
1. Dry some tulsi leaves after gently cleaning them and make a powder after they are dried.
2. Mix 1 table spoon amla powder to the same quantity of tulsi. Now make a paste by adding water and leave it on for a night.
3. In the morning, after mixing this paste thoroughly till it becomes soft, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, 5 drops of rosemary oil, 5 drops of almond oil and mix thoroughly.
4. Now comb the hair without any knots and divide hair gently so that scalp is clear.
5. Apply the past to the scalp of the head in total such that no place in the scalp is left.
6. Massage for 5 minutes for good blood supply and put on a shower cap.
7. After 1 hour, apply a little bit of shampoo and conditioner later. Using this 2 times a month yields great results.